1. Boats should be made BEFORE THE RACE.
2. Boats must be made ONLY of cardboard and duct tape.
3. Cardboard cannot be sealed with any paint or sealants.
4. Duct tape may be of varying colours for creativity.
5. Boats may be a maximum width of 1.5m and a maximum length of 2.5m.
6. There is no maximum height requirement.
7. Boats must be propelled by the use of paddle and/or hands.
8. Non cardboard paddles are allowed.
9. If any illegal items used in construction or discovered during the pre – or post –race inspection, the boat will be deemed illegal and will compete in the “illegal” class.
Find us on FaceBook
© 2017-20 Rotary Club of Youngtown. All rights reserved