1. All crew must be registered and signed in before safety briefing at 10:15am.
2. Each person will need to be equipped with a PFD (Personal Flotation Device).
3. Each division will have separate category heats for Solo sailors and Crews of 2, & 3+.
4. Boats deemed “illegal” can compete in the illegal category in that division.
5. Heats will consist of up to 4 boats at a time .
6. Division Champion will be awarded to the fastest boat over all heats within their category.
7. Teams will start on the beach and will navigate the course around the 2 buoys, returning to the finishing line on the beach.
8. The race must begin and end with the full crew.
9. Swimming with and/or pulling the boat is allowed.
10. Interfering with or the use of the dock or other boats will result in disqualification.
Find us on FaceBook
© 2017-20 Rotary Club of Youngtown. All rights reserved